Philosophy Rhee Taekwon-do in the Community
As a student of Rhee TaeKwon Do, I solemnly promise;
- To abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
- To obey the instructions of my instructor.
- To cultivate self discipline and perseverance.
- To achieve fitness and good health.
- To strive always to be modest, courteous and respectful, to members senior to me.
- To put the Art into use only for self defence, and in defence of the weak, and never to show off my knowledge of the Art.
- To endeavour constantly to improve myself – both mentally and physically – through my study of the ART of Rhee Taekwon-do.
- To respect and obey my parents, be courteous to my elders and strive to set an example as a good citizen.
- To respect the laws of the country at all times.
- To be honourable in my dealings with all my fellow members.